TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Election Results 2018 Updates: The Numbers At This Hour And Its Still Not Final
- Hockey World Cup 2018 — Catch The Latest Updates
- OnePlus 6T McLaren Edition India Launch — Catch The Live Stream Here
- Markets Trade Higher Post State Election Results
- New Tata Tiago XZ+ Variant Launched In India
- Wildlife Sanctuaries Of Tamil Nadu
- Sonakshi Sinha's Red Dress
- Newlyweds PeeCee-Nick Go For Their Honeymoon
Acer has announced a couple of new tablets with the Windows 8 operating system at the Computex event held in Taipei. The Iconia Tab W510 and Iconia Tab W510 are the two tablets unveiled by Acer today. These devices will be based on the Preview version of Windows 8.
Both the devices run the Metro user interface supporting Windows 8 and have the Windows App Store. Coming to the specs, The Iconia Tab W700 is a 11.6 inch tablet with a full HD display. It has three USB 3.0 ports on it. It has a cradle that lets viewing the display from different angles.
The Iconia Tab W510 is a 10.1 inch tablet with a 295 degree angle view. It has a tri-mode feature that allows users to touch, type and view. It has a detachable keyboard dock for optimal typing. This also extends the battery life to 18 hours.
Acer has only showcased these tablets and there are no other details about their specifications. So we do not know the processor that is used by these devices. But still, sources confirm that it might not be an ARM processor. The brand has not come up with any launch date for these tablets but we can expect them to be launched by the end of this year.