TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- 2019 Lok Sabha — All You Need To Know
- Hero ISL To Resume From Jan 25th; Kerala Blasters To Face ATK
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Asus ZenFone Max M2 — Detailed Review
- Why Cheat India — Movie Review
- 7 Best SBI Mutual Fund Schemes To Invest Through SIP
- Benefits Of Drinking Black Coffee
- Vikramshila — The Forgotten University In Bhagalpur, Bihar
Acer is all ready to launch its first tablet with quad core processor in India. The Iconia Tab 510 will be launched in India by June, claims a source close to the company. However, there are no plans of launching the dual core tablet, Iconia A200 in India for the time being.
The Iconia Tab 510 sports a 10.1 inch display with a resolution of 1280 x 800 pixels. It houses a quad core Nvidia Tegra 3 processor under the hood. It has a 1 GB RAM and an internal memory of 32 GB. Above all, the tablet will run the Android 4.0 ICS operating system along with the new Ring user interface of Acer.
The tablet has access to the TegraZone that offers direct access to the apps and games that are optimized for the Tegra platform. The device has a 5 MP camera at the back and a HD camera at the front. It has connectivity features like Bluetooth 2.1, Wi-Fi, GPS, micro USB and micro HDMI on board. It has a 9800 mAh battery that offers the best battery backup when compared to the other tablets in the market.
Acer will launch this tablet in two different versions such as Wi-Fi and Wi-Fi + 3G. The price in India is not announced officially. It is priced at $450 in US and Europe and so it translates to around Rs 24,000 in India. This price is quite reasonable.