- 13 min ago Realme C2 flash sale in India at 12PM: Price and launch offers
- 30 min ago Samsung Galaxy A10e spotted on FCC hinting imminent launch
- 1 hr ago TSMC will work with Huawei to manufacture next-gen mobile SoC
- 3 hrs ago Playdate is a unique gaming console which offers 1 game every week for $149
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki AGS: The Automatic Transmission For Every Indian
- Movies Maharshi Worldwide Box Office Collections 15 Days: Mahesh Babu Movie Is Eyeing Another Milestone?
- News It's disheartening but let's keep the fight on: Robert Vadra
- Education HSCAP Allotment Result 2019 Kerala Released
- Finance India Has Stopped All Imports Of Iranian Oil: US Ambassador
- Sports India's Joshna Chinappa bows out of British Open
- Lifestyle Rakulpreet's Latest Attire For A Movie Promotion Deserves All Your Attention
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
ACT Broadband Launches New 60Mbps Plan at Rs 1,999 in Bangalore
Fiber Optic home broadband company ACT (Atria Convergence Technologies Pvt. Ltd.) has recently launched its new broadband brand called ACT Fibernet. Additionally, the company has also updated its plans for Bangalore. Also customers who are currently in older plans would be automatically upgraded to new plans without being charged extra cost.
The company has offered a range of new plans. To be precise, the 60Mbps plans for Rs. 1,999 with a download limit of 100GB and 1Mbps after the limit is decent considering the tariff. Other plans include 40 Mbps at Rs. 1399 and 20 Mbps at Rs. 1049. You will also get other plans with 2Mbps and 4MBps speed at relatively low price.
Bala Malladi, Group CEO of the ACT Group said, "We believe that ACT is at the forefront of driving Internet consumption in India, not just in terms of growing the market but also changing the online user behaviour and enhancing the way users experience this medium."
He further added, " Just as the company has evolved over the years, likewise our brand must evolve and reflect the impact of our technological advancement and the value it brings to more than half a million subscribers. ACT plans to invest a substantial amount of money to reach the milestone of 1 million subscribers in the next 18 months."
Stay tuned to GizBot for more updates!