TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Convert Your Android Phone Into A Webcam For Your PC
- Navlakha Temple – The Beauty Narrating The History Of Gujarat
- On An Outing With Your Sister? Take Some Fashion Goals From Janhvi And Khushi Kapoor
- Pratyusha Banerjee’s Ex-BF Rahul Raj Singh: Mushtaq Shiekh Asked Me To Sleep With Him! #MeToo
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs West Indies: BCCI Announces 12 For First ODI; Rishabh Pant To Make Debut
- Few Must Do's And Dont's To Avoid Being Prey To Debit Or Credit Card Loss
Offering free WiFi connections to the customers while traveling is one of the most trending strategies that are being used by the cab services and other business like coffee outlets and restaurants as well.
Now, Malaysia's budget airline AirAsia has launched a two month-long free user trial of its on board WiFi service designed to provide affordable, low-cost internet connectivity to passengers. The news was making rounds since past few weeks and now it has already become official. In fact, even Malindo Air will be offering WiFi connectivity on their flights soon.
The trial will be available for free for up to 60 passengers on selected flights from now until October.
The Airline has not given details of the sectors on which WiFi would be available, The Star newspaper reported.
Those using the service will have an internet data quota of 1 MB and will enjoy a special package allowing them to chat via applications like LINE, WhatsApp and WeChat.
Passengers will be informed via an in-flight announcement if the plane is equipped with the WiFi service.
They will be able to try the service by logging on to the Connectivity Portal with a digital token code that is automatically generated upon clicking the "Get Access" button on the portal.
Each token code is valid for one device and the free user trial will be on a first-come, first-serve basis.