TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Scribe Murder Case: Gurmeet Ram Rahim, 3 Others Get Life Imprisonment
- India vs Australia, 3rd ODI: Preview
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Xiaomi Mi 9 New Concept Render With Bezel-Less Display And More
- 7 Best SBI Mutual Fund Schemes To Invest Through SIP
- Why A Trip To Tabo Is The Best Himalayan Adventure You Will Ever Have
- Sidharth & Diana Penty's Grand Outfits
- Deepika Padukone Launches Children’s Book With Her Story; Sidharth Malhotra Takes Selfies With Fans
Offering free WiFi connections to the customers while traveling is one of the most trending strategies that are being used by the cab services and other business like coffee outlets and restaurants as well.
Now, Malaysia's budget airline AirAsia has launched a two month-long free user trial of its on board WiFi service designed to provide affordable, low-cost internet connectivity to passengers. The news was making rounds since past few weeks and now it has already become official. In fact, even Malindo Air will be offering WiFi connectivity on their flights soon.
The trial will be available for free for up to 60 passengers on selected flights from now until October.
The Airline has not given details of the sectors on which WiFi would be available, The Star newspaper reported.
Those using the service will have an internet data quota of 1 MB and will enjoy a special package allowing them to chat via applications like LINE, WhatsApp and WeChat.
Passengers will be informed via an in-flight announcement if the plane is equipped with the WiFi service.
They will be able to try the service by logging on to the Connectivity Portal with a digital token code that is automatically generated upon clicking the "Get Access" button on the portal.
Each token code is valid for one device and the free user trial will be on a first-come, first-serve basis.