TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- 7.7-Magnitude Earthquake Hits Peru-Ecuabor Border
- Sachin Tendulkar Says India Should Play With Pakistan In ICC World Cup 2019
- Samsung Galaxy Fold — Unique Features Of The Foldable Phone Priced At Rs 1.40 Lakh
- Jeep Compass Recall India — Diesel Variant Of Compass SUV Recalled Over Emission Issue
- Best Places In India To Celebrate Holi 2019
- Standardisation Of Health Insurance — How Consumers Will Benefit
- The Kind Of Student You Are Based On Your Zodiac Sign
- Total Dhamaal — Movie Review
Aircel Launches Special Roaming Recharge in Mumbai
In its constant endeavor to bring best value for money products to its customers, Aircel - one of India's important telecom players, today launched a new roaming recharge RC 299. This first of its kind product in Mumbai will enable Aircel customers to enjoy first 350 mins (upto 6 hours) of incoming or outgoing calls on Aircel roaming network without any charge.
In addition, once the customer exhausts free 350 minutes talk time they can enjoy roaming tariff of incoming calls at 1p/sec and outgoing calls at 1.5p/sec. Aircel customers both existing and new will enjoy best value for money offer at a minimal price of Rs. 299, available only in Mumbai.
Harish Sharma, Regional Business Head, Aircel, said, "Although being a late entrant in the Mumbai circle, Aircel has witnessed a remarkable growth and we attribute it to the customers who adopted our extra value for money products."
He further added, "We truly cherish the relationship with our customers and RC 299, which is first of its kind in Mumbai, will offer our customers convenience and enable them to stay connected during their travel anywhere in the country. This summer holiday Aircel customers can enjoy "Extra" value and low rates through our best value for money products and services."