TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Four Accused Including Aseemanand Acquitted In Samjauta Express Blast Case
- IPL 2019: Five Foreign Players Who Could Rock The Tournament
- Vodafone Offers 50% Discount On Amazon Prime Subscription
- Bajaj Qute Launched In India At Rs 2.63 Lakh — A Quadricycle Threat To Small Cars?
- Why Investors Are Dumping Auto Stocks And Buying Banking Stocks?
- Zee Cine Awards 2019 Winners List
- How Lord Krishna Killed Kamsa: The Story Of Kamsa Vadh
- Calangute, The Ideal Getaway For Beach Bums Does Exist!
Aircel, Olive to launch 3 Android ICS phones
India based convergence device developer, Olive Telecom will combine with Aircel, the service provider and launch three smartphones that run on the Android ICS operating system in August. The president of marketing, Olive Telecom has told that the company will be launching three Android ICS based smartphones along with the leading service provider, Aircel in India in late July or early August.
Surprisingly, these smartphones are claimed to be in the price range of Rs 4,000 to Rs 12,000. He did not reveal anything about the operator. But, the sources close to the matter claim that Olive will be launching these smartpones along with Aircel. The operator is reported to have placed the orders already. These smartphones are expected to come with impressive data and voice plans.
The entry level Android ICS based smartphone will be priced at Rs 4,000 and it will have a 3.2 inch screen. The top end model will be priced at Rs 12,000 and it will have a 4.2 inch screen. The middle level (priced at Rs 8,000) and the entry level handsets are expected to have an 800 MHz processor while the top one will have a 1.2 GHz processor.
This is first time that Aircel and Olive Telecom are joining together. They have previously partnered to launch the first Indian HSPA+”>HSPA+ smartphone known as OliveSmart V-S300. This is an Android 2.3 Gingerbread operating system that is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon MSM8255 processor. This handset sports a 5 MP camera with auto focus and flash. There is also a front camera, proximity sensors, accelerometer, 32 GB expandable memory, Bluetooth connectivity and 1400 mAh battery.