- 7 hrs ago How To Delete Keyboard History On Your Android Smartphone
- 11 hrs ago 10 Best Android Apps For Investment On The Move
- 14 hrs ago How To Enable/Disable New Hardware Acceleration Feature On Chrome?
- 16 hrs ago Redmi K20 Pro Vs OnePlus 6T: Which Is The Best Smartphone Under Rs. 30,000 In India?
- News Assam Police recruitment: 2000 Assam police jobs announced, direct link to apply here
- Sports ICC World Cup 2019: Virat Kohli confirms Bhuvneshwar ruled out of next 2-3 games due to hamstring niggle
- Lifestyle Shikha Talsania Gave Us Major Jewellery Goal With Her Latest Look
- Movies Sri Reddy Launches A Scathing Attack On This Star; Leaves Everyone Shocked!
- Finance 90,000 Affordable Homes In Navi Mumbai To Be Made Available Under PMAY
- Automobiles Five And Seven Seater Mercedes GLB Revealed — They ‘Handle’ Family And Friends!
- Education How An Effective Revision Assist You To Fly High In The Competitive Exams
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
Aircel to Have 1,000 Xpress Stores Aacross India by Q1 2016
Aircel, continues to expand its retail footprint across the country and aims to have more than 1,000 ‘Aircel Xpress Stores' in its chain by Q1 2016.
Launched last year, Aircel Xpress Stores are based on the low-cost FOFO (Franchisee Owned Franchisee Operated) model that aims at providing maximum ease to customers with its presence spaced every 3-4 kilometers in most cities across the length and breadth of the country.
Aircel Xpress Stores offer one-stop convenience to new and existing customers for all their needs of Aircel's products and services, new connections, recharges and top-ups, resolution of customer queries and all other assistance.
Most of the Aircel Xpress Stores will be opened in circles such as Delhi, Mumbai, Rajasthan, North East & Assam and J&K, among others.
Vipul Saurabh, National Head - Operations & Customer Support, Aircel, said, "At Aircel, we have been relentlessly working to create an ecosystem for the company that eventually provides the best experience to our customers, while ensuring that our retailers enjoy maximum returns."
He added, "We have been able to achieve our previous target of 500 Xpress Stores ahead of time in March 2015, resulting in a trend of opening one store every day. We continue with that approach even today, and expect to expand our chain to over 1,000 stores by Q1 2016, and eventually to more than 2,000 stores by exit 2017."
"In a mass and diverse market like India, our endeavor is to constantly refine our sales and distribution along with daily consumer", Saurabh added.
With the Xpress Store format, Aircel has put its best foot forward towards customer-centric approach and offering superior customer service and convenience.
The Xpress Stores will have especially designed experience zones for customers to familiarize them with the mobile internet technology and services being offered by Aircel.