- Sports India lacked mentality to beat Pakistan before Ganguly became captain: Shoaib Akhtar
- Automobiles Ampere Electric Scooter Now Available Online Through Amazon In Selected Cities
- Movies Karthi Is Unable To Attend Telugu Promotions Of Kaithi Due To Sulthan's Shoot?
- Lifestyle Pati Patni Aur Woh Poster: Kartik Aaryan, Bhumi Pednekar And Ananya Panday Flaunt Chic Outfits
- News Mamata meets Nobel laureate Abhijit Banerjee's family in Kolkata
- Finance 5 New Changes Made To Health Insurance Policies
- Travel Kabini - A Land Beyond The Ordinary
- Education Why Is World Students' Day Celebrated On APJ Abdul Kalam's Birthday?
Airtel 4G services coming to Delhi/NCR on June 18
India's major telecom service operator, Bharti Airtel is finally set to launch 4G LTE services in the capital city Delhi and adjoining National Capital Region (NCR) in this week. The company is likely to announce the launch of 4G LTE connectivity at an event to be head on June 18, 2015.
With this move, Airtel will be the first operator to bring 4G services in Delhi region. The company, which bought 100 percent shares in Wireless Business Services Private Limited (WBSPL) to get spectrum from Qualcomm last year, is expected to roll out services on the 2300MHz TDD-LTE band (Band 40) in Delhi.
Ahead of the official launch, some users in the Delhi/NCR region have claimed to have started receiving 4G LTE signals already, Fonearena reports.
The company offers 4G services on FDD-LTE 1800MHz (Band 3) in cities like Chennai, Hyderabad, and Vishakhapatnam, and on 2300 MHz TDD-LTE (Band 40) in Mumbai. Other cities where Airtel offers 4G TDD-LTE include Bangalore, Pune, Kolkata, Chandigarh, Amritsar and Haryana.
Reliance on the other hand recently pushed the launch of its 4G service to later this year.