TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- How The Phone Calls And Explosives Clearly Link Pulwama Attack To Pakistan
- Mahindra XUV300 Electric S210 Promises A Range Of 400km — Details Out!
- IPL 2019 Schedule — Chennai Super Kings Take On Royal Challengers Bangalore In Season Opener On March 23rd
- Samsung Galaxy S10+ Tipped To Launch In Ceramic Black: Price And Specs
- Here's Portal To Apply For Education Loan At Multiple Banks
- Indian Fests In March — A 2019 Must-Visit Checklist
- Madhu Chopra Reacts To Priyanka's 'Baby Bump' Photos!
- Kangana Ranaut Convinces Us To Make Sari An Everyday Wear With This Humble Sari
Airtel 4G services coming to Delhi/NCR on June 18
India's major telecom service operator, Bharti Airtel is finally set to launch 4G LTE services in the capital city Delhi and adjoining National Capital Region (NCR) in this week. The company is likely to announce the launch of 4G LTE connectivity at an event to be head on June 18, 2015.
With this move, Airtel will be the first operator to bring 4G services in Delhi region. The company, which bought 100 percent shares in Wireless Business Services Private Limited (WBSPL) to get spectrum from Qualcomm last year, is expected to roll out services on the 2300MHz TDD-LTE band (Band 40) in Delhi.
Ahead of the official launch, some users in the Delhi/NCR region have claimed to have started receiving 4G LTE signals already, Fonearena reports.
The company offers 4G services on FDD-LTE 1800MHz (Band 3) in cities like Chennai, Hyderabad, and Vishakhapatnam, and on 2300 MHz TDD-LTE (Band 40) in Mumbai. Other cities where Airtel offers 4G TDD-LTE include Bangalore, Pune, Kolkata, Chandigarh, Amritsar and Haryana.
Reliance on the other hand recently pushed the launch of its 4G service to later this year.