TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Mehul Choksi Moves New Application In PMLA Court, Mentions Long History Of Ailments
- IPL 2019: CSK vs RCB — Preview, Predicted XI, Where To Watch
- IPL 2019 — How To Watch Cricket Extravaganza Live In Action On Your Smartphone?
- Kawasaki Announces Price Hike On Certain Models — Revised Prices From April 2019
- First Poster Of Ajay Devgn's 'De De Pyaar De' Out!
- Should You Invest In New Retirement Mutual Funds Without 80C Tax Benefit?
- Zodiac Signs That Are Sweet Talkers
- Witnessing The Beauty Of Williamnagar, Meghalaya
Airtel Dongle Offers Free Anti-Virus for 30 Days
Airtel Dongle users can now avail the service of a 30-day free trial version of Airtel’s very own anti-virus software. The new offer will benefit Airtel 3G data card users the most. The anti-virus software is being referred to as Airtel PC Secure Security solution. Users can choose from monthly or yearly subscription options for using the anti-virus, after the expiry of the 30-days trial period.
The basic package can be availed at Rs.85 per month or Rs.750 per year. The advanced package on the other hand will be available for Rs.100 a month or Rs.850 per year. The advanced package will additionally include firewall protection for enhanced security and protection.
There is also a premium pack which will be made available for users for a monthly subscription plan of Rs.125 or Rs.999 per annum.
Some of the key features present in premium pack of Airtel PC Secure Security include;
Airtel PC Secure uses the service of F-Secure which is designed to protect the computer from various kinds of malicious software. It is also designed to protect personal details of the customers in the online domain. Venu Palakriti, F-Secure Country Manager for India and SAARC region claimed the service to be providing complete PC experience for web users.
He was stated as saying, “We are very pleased to extend our security services from wire line customers to 3G Dongle customers on Airtel.” He stated that F-Secure has again proved to be a leader in providing security and content-related services through operator partners across the world.