TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
VH1 has now joined with Hungama Mobile and is about to launch the VH1 Radio Gaga exclusively for the Airtel customers.
The VH1 fans can have a now tune their most favorite international songs anytime on Airtel.
The customers have to dial 55841, the hotline number and then set to hear the foot tapping numbers from the categories like VH1 Top 10, VH1 Rock Rules, VH1 Classic and VH1 Hip Hop Hustle in order to subscribe to the service.
The subscription fee is about Rs. 2 for a day and the browsing charge is 3 paise for a second.
Ferzad Palia, the Channel head of VH1 India says that the company has always aimed to offer the audience a medium to listen to their most favorite numbers 24x7.
With the Radio Gaga, the Airtel users can tune to their favorite numbers can enjoy them.