TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Selection Panel To Meet On January 24 To Decide On New CBI Director
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Flipkart Republic Day Sale Starts From January 20: Deals And Offers
- Kohli Wants To See India As A Superpower In Test Cricket
- Company Fixed Deposits In India Which Offer Yields Of Near 10%
- Visit Yanam: The French Counterpart Of The Southern Peninsula
- Kareena Kapoor Khan's Latest Airport Look Is Laidback And About Flared Denims
- Birthday Boy Sidharth Malhotra Cuts Cake At Midnight! Pics!
VH1 has now joined with Hungama Mobile and is about to launch the VH1 Radio Gaga exclusively for the Airtel customers.
The VH1 fans can have a now tune their most favorite international songs anytime on Airtel.
The customers have to dial 55841, the hotline number and then set to hear the foot tapping numbers from the categories like VH1 Top 10, VH1 Rock Rules, VH1 Classic and VH1 Hip Hop Hustle in order to subscribe to the service.
The subscription fee is about Rs. 2 for a day and the browsing charge is 3 paise for a second.
Ferzad Palia, the Channel head of VH1 India says that the company has always aimed to offer the audience a medium to listen to their most favorite numbers 24x7.
With the Radio Gaga, the Airtel users can tune to their favorite numbers can enjoy them.