TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Selection Panel To Meet On January 24 To Decide On New CBI Director
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Flipkart Republic Day Sale Starts From January 20: Deals And Offers
- Kohli Wants To See India As A Superpower In Test Cricket
- Company Fixed Deposits In India Which Offer Yields Of Near 10%
- Visit Yanam: The French Counterpart Of The Southern Peninsula
- Kareena Kapoor Khan's Latest Airport Look Is Laidback And About Flared Denims
- Birthday Boy Sidharth Malhotra Cuts Cake At Midnight! Pics!
Alexa users can rejoice as Amazon recently made an announcement that a new feature is being added to the Alexa enabled devices. The new feature allows a user to create or update their Amazon Music Playlist using their voice commands. Voice commands can be also used to add the current song to an existing playlist .They can also, or create a new playlist with the current song as the first track.
This feature was rolled out in a beta version to Amazon Unlimited music users along with the Prime Music subscribers in the US. There is no information when the company will roll out this feature for the rest of the world. However some reports from Beebom suggests that since this feature uses Amazon Music, there might be a possibility that Amazon might not make this available for the rest of the world.
As mentioned above when it comes to features or skills a user can make or modify a playlist using voice command. For example a use can give a voice command like "Alexa add this to my playlist" and the song will be added to the playlist. A user can also give a command like "Alexa create an new playlist" and Alexa will create the playlist for the user.
Amazon has still not given any information that when this skill or feature will be available for the rest of world. However it is being reported that the company might not release the skill globally.
In our previous article we mentioned about the new skills that were added to Amazon Alexa. Amazon and Ground Control are working together towards an Alexa skill that will channel Gordon Ramsay and rate the dishes cooked by a user. Gordon Ramsey is a known name in food industry and he is one hell of a food critic. It will be amazing to see the collaboration of Amazon Alex skill with Gordon Ramsey and give marks to the food a user has cooked.