TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- "Prevent Black Day," Says Retired HC Judge
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Mobiles Republic Day 2019 — Discounts On Best Smartphones
- From Kohli To Dhoni; Five Reasons Behind India's Win In 2nd ODI
- Every Place You Need To Visit If You Are A First-Timer In Una
- Strange Case Of A Woman Who Cannot Hear Male Voices
- Company Fixed Deposits In India Which Offer Yields Of Near 10%
- Emraan Justifies Himself After Calling Aishwarya 'Plastic'
UK's long lasting laptop specialist brand, ACi is launching a laptop in India under Allied Computers International (Asia) Ltd. The price in India of this cheap laptop is Rs 4,999. The low cost device will be launched in mid June.
The Managing Director of Allied Computers, Mr Hirji Patel told that they will be launching the super low cost laptop in India for Rs 4,999 in the middle of this month. The device will be fully functional and compatible with Windows.
ACi was established in May 2002 and it offers laptops and PCs with innovative designs in the country. The brand is all ready to announce a few third generation models of laptops in the market. This includes the one priced at Rs 4,999 as well. This laptop will have a 10 inch screen. The other low cost models include a lower mid class laptop for Rs 9,999 and an Intel i3 CPU based device for Rs 19,999.
The brand is also planning to launch an Intel i7 based laptop with 32 GB RAM. This will be the first laptop in the country to have a RAM memory of over 8 GB. It will be a fast gaming laptop and be available for a price in India of Rs 49,999.
Mr Patel added that the company will import the device from China and it will have a thin profit margin. There will no compromise on the quality due to the price. The range will be designed carefully just like the other products of the company that are launched in UK and India, he added.