- 16 min ago Huawei Hisilicon Kirin 990 SoC With Built-in Balong 5000 5G Modem, Set To Launch On September 6
- 1 hr ago How To Change Fonts On WhatsApp Messages - All You Need To Know
- 1 hr ago Week 34, 2019, Launch Roundup: Xiaomi Mi A3, Lava Z93, LG K50S, Realme 5 Pro And More
- 1 hr ago Redmi Note 8 Pro To Flaunt A Water-Drop Notch And IR Blaster
- Finance Former Finance Minister Arun Jaitley Passes Away
- News Chidambaram has bank accounts abroad in names of shell companies: ED
- Movies Nick Jonas Has An EPIC REACTION On Being Compared To Govinda; Check It Out Here!
- Sports PKL 2019: Preview: Jaipur Pink Panthers face rejuvenated Telugu Titans
- Automobiles Maruti XL6 Official Accessories Launched: Gets Roof Spoiler, Carpet Mats & More!
- Lifestyle Mr World 2019: Mr England Jack Heslewood Wins The Title
- Education ICMAI Result 2019: Direct Links And Steps To Check CMA Results 2019
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
Amazon India Introduces Automated Messaging Assistant In Hindi
After introducing a Hindi language option to its website and app, Amazon has now come up with Automated Messaging Assistant or chatbot in Hindi, to help customers to get their queries resolved in the language of their preference.
The chatbot powered by Amazon's customer service-tuned artificial intelligence platform and it uses machine learning and natural language for answering users without any human interface.
Furthermore, the customers can naturally interact just as they would with a human and the bot transitions to a human assistant within the same window, whenever it is required.
While launching this new service, the company's director, customer service Akshay Prabhu, informed that, when customers interact with the Automated Assistant, it first predicts the most likely issue they are trying to contact us for, post then customers can ask questions related to their issue.
Amazon's Hindi Messaging Assistant is available through the Amazon Shopping app on Android.
Amazon Introduces Alexa Announcements And YouTube App On All Fire TV Devices
It is also worth noting that Amazon has recently introduced a new feature for its Alexa digital AI assistant, which powers the voice-driven functions of its Fire TV devices. However, this feature will be available only in select markets including the United States, India, Canada, United Kingdom, Germany, and Japan initially. It can make announcements like "dinner is ready" or a "particular episode of a TV show is streaming".
Besides, Amazon has also announced that the official YouTube app will now be available on all Fire Stick devices across all markets including India.
This is not the first time that Amazon has come up with something like this for Indian users. Earlier the company had launched its mobile website and app in Hindi. So it would be interesting to see how this step will help Amazon to get more buyers. However, this service is only available for Android users at present.