- 1 hr ago Skullcandy Indy review: A cheaper alternative to Apple AirPods
- 1 hr ago Vodafone partners with Hyundai arm, for connected car services
- 3 hrs ago Nokia 3.2 officially launched in India with 4000mAh battery starting at Rs 8,990
- 4 hrs ago Infinix S4 launched in India with triple rear camera, 32MP front camera and more
- Sports Mary Kom, Nikhat Zareen to meet in semis after confirming medals at India Open
- News PM Modi’s ‘thanksgiving’ meet with council of ministers ahead of Lok Sabha election results
- Automobiles Range Rover Sport Launched With New 2.0-Litre Petrol Engine — Prices Start At 86.71 Lakh
- Lifestyle 21 Home Remedies For Mosquito Bites
- Movies Chinmayi Posts 'Nudes' As Requested By A Troll; Shocking Deets Inside
- Finance Savings Account Vs Debt Funds: Which Is Better To Maintain Emergency Fund?
- Education Goa Board SSC Result 2019: 92.47% Students Passed
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
Amazon launches new feature for Alexa: Here are the details
Using Skill Blueprints, users can use over 30 templates to create your own personal Alexa skill in minutes
Amazon has announced a new publishing feature on Alexa Skill Blueprints which will allow you to create your own personal Alexa skill in minutes.
Using Skill Blueprints, users can use over 30 templates to create your own personal Alexa skill in minutes. Choose from a variety of categories including Fun & Games, Learning and Knowledge, At Home and Storyteller to create custom games, unique stories, or household lists.
"With today's announcement, we are excited to launch four new Skill Blueprints built specifically for content creators, bloggers, and organizations, so they can reach anyone with an Alexa-enabled device - with no coding required", says Dilip R.S., Country Manager for Alexa Skills, Amazon India.
Dilip said, "Being able to publish a blueprint skill allows customers and content creators to share their passions, creativity, and interests with anyone even though they may not have a technical background".
Besides customer can create a personal skill for just their household, share one with friends and family, or publish their blueprint skill to the Alexa Skills Store.
Personal skills that are limited to a customer's local device do not go through a certification process since they aren't published to the Alexa Skills Store.
However, users should keep in mind that Skill Blueprints that are submitted for publishing on the Alexa Skills Store need to abide by our Content Guidelines, not contain material that is inappropriate for customers of Alexa and must go through the skill certification review.
Once the skill is published, users can review and rate the skill up to 5 stars like any other skill on the Alexa Skills Store.
Amazon also says that there four new Skill Blueprints built specifically for content creators, bloggers, and organizations. The new Flash Briefing blueprint to publish and share their latest updates on the Alexa Skills Store. Bloggers who use WordPress can deliver their posts as audio through Alexa with the Blog blueprint and universities and religious organizations can use the new University and Spiritual Talks blueprints to make their live and recorded audio content accessible on Alexa-enabled devices.