TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- 2019 Lok Sabha — All You Need To Know
- Hero ISL To Resume From Jan 25th; Kerala Blasters To Face ATK
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Asus ZenFone Max M2 — Detailed Review
- Why Cheat India — Movie Review
- 7 Best SBI Mutual Fund Schemes To Invest Through SIP
- Benefits Of Drinking Black Coffee
- Vikramshila — The Forgotten University In Bhagalpur, Bihar
After Apple removed the curtains on the new iPad, the next one that occupied the rumor swing is Amazon Kindle Fire. The previous version was successful though it is not an iPad killer. It was able to manage selling well during the holiday season as expected by Amazon. The reasons for this is the attractive price and the features. The company met sales of 1 million units every week during the holidays.
Now, the new Kindle Fire is in making. It is expected to have a 9 or 10 inch screen. A chassis maker, Catcher Technology has received the orders from Amazon for the new tablet. However, the size of the chassis is not revealed. If this news is true than the production of the tablet will start soon. The old version has the Android mobile operating system.
The 10 inch tablet will be powered by NVIDIA quad core Tegra 3 chipset. The company is reported to be working on this since last year. The tablet is speculated to hit the market in the second quarter of this year. It is still now confirmed if the company will use such a large display for the upcoming tablet.