TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Gaja To Hit Tamil Nadu Tonight: State On High Alert; Schools Shut
- New Jawa, Jawa 42 And Perak Motorcycles Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs 1.55 Lakh
- Jio GigaFiber: How To Register For Reliance FTTH Broadband Connection
- Inside Details About DeepVeer's Konkani-Brahmin Wedding
- Virat Kohli Vows To Give It Back If Aussies Are Aggressive
- Shraddha Kapoor Gave Us One More Cute Fashion Goal With This Floral Summery Dress
- Health Insurance Major Revamp Plan To Serve Customers Better: Here’s How
- All About The Lost Town Of Poompuhar In Tamil Nadu
As per the latest reports, The new version of Android, Jelly Bean will be arriving in June 2012. If this is accurate then Google is planning to give a tough competition to Microsoft by releasing the operating system at the same time as the Windows Phone 8 platform.
There are not much details about the Android 5.0 but this will be the major release and will add more useful features to the tablets. The current version, ICS was launched at the end of the last year but only few handsets have the Android 4.0. The manufacturers are typing too hard to throw the ICS to their devices.
Already we know that the Jelly Bean update will focus on the computers and netbooks from the smartphones and tablets. Also it is rumored to have the dual boot facility that can make it compete with the Windows Phone 8 operating system. This has been displayed at the MWC 2012 happening at Barcelona, Spain.