TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- New CBI Chief: It Could Be Modi VS Jaiswal
- India Vs Australia, 3rd ODI — Live Updates
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Xiaomi Mi 9 New Concept Render With Bezel-Less Display And More
- 7 Best SBI Mutual Fund Schemes To Invest Through SIP
- Why A Trip To Tabo Is The Best Himalayan Adventure You Will Ever Have
- Sidharth & Diana Penty's Grand Outfits
- Deepika Padukone Launches Children’s Book With Her Story; Sidharth Malhotra Takes Selfies With Fans
As per the latest reports, The new version of Android, Jelly Bean will be arriving in June 2012. If this is accurate then Google is planning to give a tough competition to Microsoft by releasing the operating system at the same time as the Windows Phone 8 platform.
There are not much details about the Android 5.0 but this will be the major release and will add more useful features to the tablets. The current version, ICS was launched at the end of the last year but only few handsets have the Android 4.0. The manufacturers are typing too hard to throw the ICS to their devices.
Already we know that the Jelly Bean update will focus on the computers and netbooks from the smartphones and tablets. Also it is rumored to have the dual boot facility that can make it compete with the Windows Phone 8 operating system. This has been displayed at the MWC 2012 happening at Barcelona, Spain.