TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- "Prevent Black Day," Says Retired HC Judge
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Mobiles Republic Day 2019 — Discounts On Best Smartphones
- From Kohli To Dhoni; Five Reasons Behind India's Win In 2nd ODI
- Every Place You Need To Visit If You Are A First-Timer In Una
- Strange Case Of A Woman Who Cannot Hear Male Voices
- Company Fixed Deposits In India Which Offer Yields Of Near 10%
- Emraan Justifies Himself After Calling Aishwarya 'Plastic'
Jelly Bean, the Android 5.0 is announced to launch in the second quarter of the year. Most of you might be looking forward towards the advantages of the new Android platform. Many of you might have been disappointed with the earlier version, Honeycomb but the good news now is that the new one, Jelly Bean will work in smartphones and tablets along with Windows 8 with its Dual Boot facility.
Google will launch the operating system in the I/O conference on June and it is aimed to work on smartphones, tablets and on netbooks. The new Jelly Bean will surely have many advantages when compared to the earlier launches by the company but will it be able to take over Windows 8.
Windows is already a well know brand that has won the trust of consumers. It has been the much awaited operating system of this year and it is for computers, tablets as well as smartphones. Buyers are actually waiting for both these platforms to be launched so that they can choose the best. After the raise of rumors regarding the advantage of dual boot the eagerness is further increased.
Though Windows has made great achievements we cannot predict on which one will be advantageous as Android has also made several differences in a short time span. The launch of Dual Boot will be a race between the Windows 8 and the Android Jelly Bean platforms. Let us wait and watch this interesting race.