TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- New CBI Chief: It Could Be Modi VS Jaiswal
- India Vs Australia, 3rd ODI — Live Updates
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Xiaomi Mi 9 New Concept Render With Bezel-Less Display And More
- 7 Best SBI Mutual Fund Schemes To Invest Through SIP
- Why A Trip To Tabo Is The Best Himalayan Adventure You Will Ever Have
- Sidharth & Diana Penty's Grand Outfits
- Deepika Padukone Launches Children’s Book With Her Story; Sidharth Malhotra Takes Selfies With Fans
The android activations have been climbing at a rapid pace and it is astonishing. This figure has hit a milestone now reaching 850,000 devices being activated each day.
At the MWC 2012, Andy Rubin, the head of Google Android platform has claimed that the event has brought huge heaps of Android devices and also claims that there are over 300 million devices with this operating system across the world.
The Android Market takes the pride of having over 450,000 applications in it. Every month, the app store encounters one billion app downloads. Android platform is gaining steep growth and in December these figures were 700,000 activations a day which is 25% growth in two months.
Google has maintained a neat website exclusively for the MWC 2012, check it out in the Android at MWC 2012.