TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Lok Sabha Election Updates: After 24 Years, Mulayam, Mayawati To Share Dais In UP's Mainpuri
- Loyalty matters most, says Kohli
- Tata Nexon Hybrid Or Tata Nexon EV? — Oh Blur! We’re confused!
- Katrina Called Up Varun Before Exiting From Street Dancer!
- How To View Saved Passwords On Chrome For Android?
- Gold Prices in India Stands Still Amidst Muted Demand
- Tara Sutaria Wows In Printed Separates
- Rourkela: A Weekend Getaway
Android Market has 450,000 apps
The android activations have been climbing at a rapid pace and it is astonishing. This figure has hit a milestone now reaching 850,000 devices being activated each day.
At the MWC 2012, Andy Rubin, the head of Google Android platform has claimed that the event has brought huge heaps of Android devices and also claims that there are over 300 million devices with this operating system across the world.
The Android Market takes the pride of having over 450,000 applications in it. Every month, the app store encounters one billion app downloads. Android platform is gaining steep growth and in December these figures were 700,000 activations a day which is 25% growth in two months.
Google has maintained a neat website exclusively for the MWC 2012, check it out in the Android at MWC 2012.