TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Gaja To Hit Tamil Nadu Tonight: State On High Alert; Schools Shut
- New Jawa, Jawa 42 And Perak Motorcycles Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs 1.55 Lakh
- Jio GigaFiber: How To Register For Reliance FTTH Broadband Connection
- Inside Details About DeepVeer's Konkani-Brahmin Wedding
- Virat Kohli Vows To Give It Back If Aussies Are Aggressive
- Shraddha Kapoor Gave Us One More Cute Fashion Goal With This Floral Summery Dress
- Health Insurance Major Revamp Plan To Serve Customers Better: Here’s How
- All About The Lost Town Of Poompuhar In Tamil Nadu
The android activations have been climbing at a rapid pace and it is astonishing. This figure has hit a milestone now reaching 850,000 devices being activated each day.
At the MWC 2012, Andy Rubin, the head of Google Android platform has claimed that the event has brought huge heaps of Android devices and also claims that there are over 300 million devices with this operating system across the world.
The Android Market takes the pride of having over 450,000 applications in it. Every month, the app store encounters one billion app downloads. Android platform is gaining steep growth and in December these figures were 700,000 activations a day which is 25% growth in two months.
Google has maintained a neat website exclusively for the MWC 2012, check it out in the Android at MWC 2012.