TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- 2018 Election Results Updates: Ashok Gehlot & Sachin Pilot To Meet Rahul Gandhi
- Manchester City Vs Hoffenheim: City Through As Group Winners
- PTron Spunk Wireless Earphones With Bluetooth 5.0 Launched For Rs 2,999
- Bajaj Pulsar 150 ABS: Spy Pics Leaked
- Why Is December A Good Month To Invest In Stock Markets?
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Looks ROYAL At Isha Ambani's Wedding
- Sonam & Anil Kapoor's Ethnic Look At Isha Ambani's Wedding
- Kashmir — The Mise-en-Scène Of Bollywood
The first time smartphone buyers and current smartphone users looking for upgrades might be curious to know about the mobile platforms in depth. Before getting a smartphone or tablet, you might like to know the dominance of the platforms in the mobile industry. The features and the number applications they have.
The tablet below explains the number of devices powered by the platform, the number of apps, tablet optimized apps, third party apps that are unapproved, 4G connectivity support, support to cloud integration, voice control, multitasking capability, navigation, search, type of devices and more. It also displays the showcase phones and tablets for each of the platforms.
This comparison is not to crown the winner of the mobile OS war as the sales will determine it. As far as the sales is concerned, Android leads the market share. But still, the iPhone and iPad that are powered the iOS operating system of Apple are the best selling ones.