TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Goa CM Manohar Parrikar's Last Rites Performed With Full State Honours
- Tour De France 2020 Opening Stages Provide Stiff Challenge
- Harley-Davidson Launches Two New Models In India
- Bharti Airtel Leads Download Speeds With 8.3 MBPS: Kotak
- Three Occasions Where A Personal Loan Can Give You Tax Benefits
- Anurag Singh On Akshay Kumar: No Starry Tantrums
- What Is A Mediterranean Diet?
- Trip To Khonsa
Android vs. Windows Phone vs. iOS
The first time smartphone buyers and current smartphone users looking for upgrades might be curious to know about the mobile platforms in depth. Before getting a smartphone or tablet, you might like to know the dominance of the platforms in the mobile industry. The features and the number applications they have.
The tablet below explains the number of devices powered by the platform, the number of apps, tablet optimized apps, third party apps that are unapproved, 4G connectivity support, support to cloud integration, voice control, multitasking capability, navigation, search, type of devices and more. It also displays the showcase phones and tablets for each of the platforms.
This comparison is not to crown the winner of the mobile OS war as the sales will determine it. As far as the sales is concerned, Android leads the market share. But still, the iPhone and iPad that are powered the iOS operating system of Apple are the best selling ones.