TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Selection Panel To Meet On January 24 To Decide On New CBI Director
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Flipkart Republic Day Sale Starts From January 20: Deals And Offers
- Kohli Wants To See India As A Superpower In Test Cricket
- Company Fixed Deposits In India Which Offer Yields Of Near 10%
- Visit Yanam: The French Counterpart Of The Southern Peninsula
- Kareena Kapoor Khan's Latest Airport Look Is Laidback And About Flared Denims
- Birthday Boy Sidharth Malhotra Cuts Cake At Midnight! Pics!
Samsung and Rovio Mobile combine with the launch of the Angry Birds Space game. Samsung Galaxy Note was used to demonstrate this game. The users of Samsung Galaxy phones who purchase Angry Birds Space will get special package of 30 levels absolutely free.
The Space version of projectile game will be launched for all the platforms including Mac, PC, Android and iOS on 22nd March 2012. In this game, the players are to rescue the eggs that are captured by the rogue space pigs.
The Space version introduces a new bird, Lazer that is said for the Super AMOLED + HD display of Galaxy Note. The 30 level special pack of the game will be available through Samsung Apps and also Google Play Store (aka Android Market) for the Galaxy devices that are based on Android.
This pack is compatible with the Galaxy series smartphones that are powered by Android 2.1 and higher versions and it is valid only for three months from the date of release. Samsung has entered the tie up with the best selling Angry Birds game to promote its smartphones as gaming devices.