TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Scribe Murder Case: Gurmeet Ram Rahim, 3 Others Get Life Imprisonment
- India vs Australia, 3rd ODI: Preview
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Xiaomi Mi 9 New Concept Render With Bezel-Less Display And More
- 7 Best SBI Mutual Fund Schemes To Invest Through SIP
- Why A Trip To Tabo Is The Best Himalayan Adventure You Will Ever Have
- Sidharth & Diana Penty's Grand Outfits
- Deepika Padukone Launches Children’s Book With Her Story; Sidharth Malhotra Takes Selfies With Fans
The world's most notorious online hacker group, Annonymous reportedly has plans to take down the internet on the 31st of March. This is not confirmed officially by Annonymous & may be just a speculation. This may even be an April Fool's day joke.
On Sunday last, there were reports stating that Annonymous is going to invade the internet on the 31st & take it down. This mission was reportedly code-named “Operation Global Blackout”. This is going to be done by Annonymous is retaliation to the SOPA. Supposedly, there is even a campaign which calls for supporters to register themselves by downloading a tool which brings about the “Denial Of Service”.
Annonymous also has plans(Reportedly) to take down the 13 domain servers of the world. But experts say that this will not be an easy task. They say that since the various organizations managing these domain servers use varying hardware & software, breaking into them will be impossible. If even any one of these servers are hacked into, the rest will have no impact & will continue to function as normal.
Some industry insiders are also of the opinion that this “Internet Shutdown” is just an April Fool's day joke. They are also of the opinion that the internet is going to function normally on March 31st.
Whatever the case, it is better to be prepared in case of an eventuality. Do reply with your opinion on this in our comment section below.