TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Sabarimala Protest Updates: "We Won't Return Until We See Lord Ayyappa", Says Trupti Desai
- Jio GigaFiber: List Of States In Which It Will Be Launched
- #SocialForGood For Mental Health Awareness
- Do You Know Deepika Padukone's Wedding Ring's Cost?
- IPL 2019: Check Out The Full Squad Update
- New Jawa Perak Bobber First Look Review
- Types Of Insurance Cover That Everyone Should Have
- Gripping Facts About Jodhpur That Might Leave You In Awe
One of the world's most notorious online hacker group, Anonymous has been dealt a severe blow. Reports stating the arrest of one of it's members have reportedly been leaked. This fact comes amidst various confidential, high-profile e-mail leaks that were carried out by Anonymous recently. This news would please various governments across the world.
Reports state that one of the members has been apprehended at his apartment complex. But the name of the “Anonymous Hacker” hasn't been revealed yet. Trial of the arrested “hacker” is all set to begin soon. Supposedly, this arrest has taken place in the United States. The authorities are reportedly quizzing the convict & hope to extract information.
Anonymous had hacked various Government websites & leaked confidential information. A lot of user data was also compromised in the attacks. This retaliation has come at the right time especially for the United States which suffered maximum impact of the “cyber assault”. Authorities couldn't be contacted to ascertain the “information extraction from the arrested hacker”.
Thus, this event has come at the right time & at least now Governments can take measures to prevent more “Anonymous Groups” from taking birth in the future.
Do reply with your thoughts on this in our comments section below.