TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Shivakumara Swamiji No More — CM Declares Holiday
- India's Richest Got Richer By 39% In 2018 While The Poorest Saw Just 3% Rise
- WhatsApp Limits Message-Forwarding To Five Chats
- URI Enters 100 Crore Club; To Be Remade In Three Languages
- 2019 Yamaha FZ & FZ-S V3.0 Models Launched In India
- MS Dhoni Has A Chance To Break This Sachin Tendulkar Record In New Zealand
- Hodal — Your Ultimate Guide To Haryana's Least Explored Part
- Madhuri Dixit Nene Has A Pretty Humble Office Wear Idea For Us
One of the world's most notorious online hacker group, Anonymous has been dealt a severe blow. Reports stating the arrest of one of it's members have reportedly been leaked. This fact comes amidst various confidential, high-profile e-mail leaks that were carried out by Anonymous recently. This news would please various governments across the world.
Reports state that one of the members has been apprehended at his apartment complex. But the name of the “Anonymous Hacker” hasn't been revealed yet. Trial of the arrested “hacker” is all set to begin soon. Supposedly, this arrest has taken place in the United States. The authorities are reportedly quizzing the convict & hope to extract information.
Anonymous had hacked various Government websites & leaked confidential information. A lot of user data was also compromised in the attacks. This retaliation has come at the right time especially for the United States which suffered maximum impact of the “cyber assault”. Authorities couldn't be contacted to ascertain the “information extraction from the arrested hacker”.
Thus, this event has come at the right time & at least now Governments can take measures to prevent more “Anonymous Groups” from taking birth in the future.
Do reply with your thoughts on this in our comments section below.