TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Why Pakistan’s Action Against JeM Is An Eye-Wash, Insufficient
- Samsung Galaxy S10 Series To Sport Steam PC Game Streaming
- Bajaj Discover 110 Launched With CBS At Rs 52,273
- La Liga Preview: Barçelona Face Stiff Sevilla Test As Battles Up And Down The Table Heats Up
- Small And Midcap Stocks Could Deliver Abnormal Gains
- The Story Of Lubdhaka And Lord Shiva
- Kangana Ranaut Caught Riding A Fake Horse During Manikarnika
- Best Places In India To Celebrate Holi 2019
App launched to complain against ISI mark products
Union Food, Public Distribution and Consumer Protection Minister Ram Vilas Paswan on Monday launched a mobile phone app for consumers to register complaints against products with ISI mark.
"The minister launched a mobile app enabling consumer to register their complaints against consumer products having ISI marks," an official statement said.
Paswan also launched a quarterly newsletter mentioning the best practices of targeted public distribution system.