TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rafale Verdict: Centre Moves SC; Seeks Correction On References To CAG Report
- WhatsApp Android Stable Version Gets PIP Mode For Videos
- New Mahindra Thar Spy Pics Out — Almost As Big As A Toyota Innova
- India Post Enters E-Commerce Delivery Business
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test, Day 2 — Kohli And Rahane Keeps India Steady
- Exclusive Interview: Emraan Hashmi Said, "I Don't Take My Films Back Home"
- Siliguri Shopstops: A Bucket List For Shopaholics
- 20 Wonderful Benefits Of Red Spinach
A couple of days back, after the initial excitement regarding the launch of the new iPad, an issue was brought to light. The new iPad was found to be prone to overheating. Previously Apple used to get negative response from the first time owners of their products. This happened in the antenna issue with iPhone 4 and also poor battery life on iPhone 4S when the iOS 5 was released.
The latest product is the new iPad and the issue is the heating problem. The few consumers of the tablet have state thatit is suffering from heating problems in the lower left corner. A website reported that new iPad gets overheated and displays a message iPad needs to cool down. It in fact gets shut down while displaying the message.
Apple reported that a handful of consumers are experiencing this problem. The statement made by the brand reads as follows. The new iPad offers stunning Retina Display, faster A5X chip, 4G LTE support and 10 hours battery life. If the consumers have any concerns, they must contact AppleCare.
The reply by the company is simple and straightforward. The new iPad has a resolution of 2048 x 1536 pixels and uses a quad core GPU. After using it for a while, it will get little hot like other devices. However, it will be to a great extent that it might cause any concern to the owner.
The reports states that an official was using the tablet for two weeks, a week before the launch. The official claims that there was no such heating problems. It was used everyday over Wi-Fi and LTE and it didn't get significantly hot. All types of apps were tested on it. The Retina Display and faster processor offered advantages to these apps without any issue.