- 17 min ago How To Enable/Disable New Hardware Acceleration Feature On Chrome?
- 2 hrs ago Redmi K20 Pro Vs OnePlus 6T: Which Is The Best Smartphone Under Rs. 30,000 In India?
- 3 hrs ago OnePlus 7 Vs OnePlus 7 Pro – Which One Should You Buy?
- 12 hrs ago Airtel Upgrades 4G Network In J&K: Here Are The Details
- News As Delhi prepares for a cruel summer, here is what you should and should not do
- Movies Hansika Motwani Underwent Surgeries To Enhance Her Career? Deets Inside
- Sports Karthik likely for India in shortened game; Shadab, Haris may come in for Pakistan
- Lifestyle Bronchiectasis: Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis And Treatment
- Finance 90,000 Affordable Homes In Navi Mumbai To Be Made Available Under PMAY
- Automobiles Five And Seven Seater Mercedes GLB Revealed — They ‘Handle’ Family And Friends!
- Education How An Effective Revision Assist You To Fly High In The Competitive Exams
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
Apple Announces new Apple Watch Sport, Hermes partnership And watchOS 2 update for Sept 16
Apple holds its annual keynote event today at 10 a.m. PDT (10:30 p.m. IST) at the Bill Graham Civic Auditorium in San Francisco.
Apple CEO Tim Cook has just announced the new lineup of Apple Watch with the latest WatchOS2 at the event now. He started the event by saying that we have "monster announcements" to make today.
The event took off the latest update to the Apple Watch lineup. Here is the latest update of the Apple Watch.
The Apple Watch now comes with more than 10,000 apps in the App Store, interestingly Facebook Messenger app is coming to Apple Watch. Apple partnered with Hermes and comes with a new Apple Watch Sport variant.
The new WatchOS 2 will be available to everyone who already own the Apple Watch. Well, new Watch bands and finish models with gold and rose gold color will be shipping starting today.