TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Olympic Body Punishes India For Declining Visas To Pakistan Team After Pulwama
- Samsung Galaxy Fold — Unique Features Of The Foldable Rs 1.40 Lakh Phone priced
- Europa League — Arsenal 3 BATE 0 3-1 Agg: Emery's Men Ease Through
- Maruti Wagon R Electric Price Expectations — Most-Affordable EV At The Time Of Launch
- Small And Midcap Stocks Could Deliver Abnormal Gains
- DeepVeer’s Glamorous Entry At Femina Beauty Awards
- Plan Your Next Getaway To Amalapuram, Andhra Pradesh
- 'I Love You' Is Hard For These Zodiacs
Apple Announces successor to Yosemite: Mac OS X El Capitan
Apple just announced the new OS X version at the WWDC 2015. The WWDC 2015 keynote kicksoff with a new version of OS X named as El Capitan, introduced with handful of new features to the OS X platform or can be said as focused on refreshed OS on both in stability and visual identity.
The El Capitan comes with improvement in window management along with built-in apps. On stage, Apple Vice President, Craig Federighi, showed off enhancements of the UI, for instance, with a shake of the mouse makes the cursor to temporarily grow huge to find the cursor easily.
Federighi also demonstrated few gestures in Mail, showing off the Mailbox style swiping to delete or mark. On the web browser, Safari, the Apple VP, showed how uses can be able to pin tabs within the browser with an dedicated slot on the left side of the interface.
The new version of OS X comes with update for the Spotlight with natural language processing. User can now be able to search for things typing in sentence. The El Capitan also comes with windows management that sightly looks familiar to the Windows users.
Apple has also announced the Metal API to OS X. the Metal API allows for faster graphics performance on iOS devices. The company claims it will bring 10x improvement in rendering performance on the desktop.
Apple got major support for Metal on OS X from 2K Games, Blizzard, Unreal and Unity integrating the API into the rendering engines. Furthermore, the developer beta for El Capitan will be available from today and public beta version will be available in July.
The story is still developing.