TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- 2019 Lok Sabha — All You Need To Know
- Hero ISL To Resume From Jan 25th; Kerala Blasters To Face ATK
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Asus ZenFone Max M2 — Detailed Review
- Why Cheat India — Movie Review
- 7 Best SBI Mutual Fund Schemes To Invest Through SIP
- Benefits Of Drinking Black Coffee
- Vikramshila — The Forgotten University In Bhagalpur, Bihar
iTunes and iOS users are facing new and stricter security measures while they use their accounts. Yesterday, Apple has put forward new security demands that ask the users to choose three security questions and answers. These are required to download any app from the App Store.
It also requires a backup email address. This may mostly be in cases where the primary email address and the Apple ID are compromised. A number of users are confused with the new steps and have posted threads in the Apple Support forums. Apple has still not announced these new security requests officially.
The Security Info Required windows pops up and explains that creating a backup email address will offer Apple a way to contact the user when there are some questions related to the account. iPhone and iPad are becoming popular day by day and this leads to many users falling victims to the phishing attacks.
Some of the compromised accounts are used to buy expensive apps. The additional security measures are aimed at the accounts that have risen some kind of issue.