TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- EC Bars Eros Now From Streaming PM Modi Web Series
- IPL: RR Vs MI — Live Updates
- Renault HBC Compact SUV To Be Launched In 2020
- Abhishek-Aishwarya Get Romantic In Maldives!
- How To Download Assassin's Creed Unity Game For Free On Your PC
- Business Sentiment Continue To Decline For Q2 2019: D&B Report
- Natural Remedies to Improve Memory
- Rourkela: A Weekend Getaway
Apple App Store security tightens
iTunes and iOS users are facing new and stricter security measures while they use their accounts. Yesterday, Apple has put forward new security demands that ask the users to choose three security questions and answers. These are required to download any app from the App Store.
It also requires a backup email address. This may mostly be in cases where the primary email address and the Apple ID are compromised. A number of users are confused with the new steps and have posted threads in the Apple Support forums. Apple has still not announced these new security requests officially.
The Security Info Required windows pops up and explains that creating a backup email address will offer Apple a way to contact the user when there are some questions related to the account. iPhone and iPad are becoming popular day by day and this leads to many users falling victims to the phishing attacks.
Some of the compromised accounts are used to buy expensive apps. The additional security measures are aimed at the accounts that have risen some kind of issue.