TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Gaja To Hit Tamil Nadu Tonight: State On High Alert; Schools Shut
- New Jawa, Jawa 42 And Perak Motorcycles Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs 1.55 Lakh
- Jio GigaFiber: How To Register For Reliance FTTH Broadband Connection
- Inside Details About DeepVeer's Konkani-Brahmin Wedding
- Virat Kohli Vows To Give It Back If Aussies Are Aggressive
- Shraddha Kapoor Gave Us One More Cute Fashion Goal With This Floral Summery Dress
- Health Insurance Major Revamp Plan To Serve Customers Better: Here’s How
- All About The Lost Town Of Poompuhar In Tamil Nadu
Apple has asked Amazon.com, the online retailer to stop selling iPads in China, claims a report. Apple has pulled the iPad 2 from the website of the unauthorized merchants in the country. This also includes the Chinese site of Amazon.
This report comes amidst the escalating trademark dispute that is happening between a company in China and Apple. The company claims that iPad is its own name in the country.
Apple has confirmed that Amazon is not one among the authorized reseller of the of iPad and that it is authorized only to sell iPhone and iPod. However, till Thursday, iPad was available through the retailer website in U.S. Amazon says that it does not make comments on relationships with its vendors.