TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- New CBI Chief: It Could Be Modi VS Jaiswal
- India Vs Australia, 3rd ODI — Live Updates
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Xiaomi Mi 9 New Concept Render With Bezel-Less Display And More
- 7 Best SBI Mutual Fund Schemes To Invest Through SIP
- Why A Trip To Tabo Is The Best Himalayan Adventure You Will Ever Have
- Sidharth & Diana Penty's Grand Outfits
- Deepika Padukone Launches Children’s Book With Her Story; Sidharth Malhotra Takes Selfies With Fans
Apple has asked Amazon.com, the online retailer to stop selling iPads in China, claims a report. Apple has pulled the iPad 2 from the website of the unauthorized merchants in the country. This also includes the Chinese site of Amazon.
This report comes amidst the escalating trademark dispute that is happening between a company in China and Apple. The company claims that iPad is its own name in the country.
Apple has confirmed that Amazon is not one among the authorized reseller of the of iPad and that it is authorized only to sell iPhone and iPod. However, till Thursday, iPad was available through the retailer website in U.S. Amazon says that it does not make comments on relationships with its vendors.