TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Worst Passwords Of 2018 Revealed — ‘donald’ Is Among The Top 25
- PUBG Mobile To Receive Vikendi Snow Map — Game under development
- KTM 500cc Bike For India Officially Confirmed — Bajaj To Make The Twin-Cylinder KTM In India
- Flashback 2018 — The Top Playmakers From Cricket
- Star Screen Awards 2018 — Check Out The Winners List
- Value Stocks To Buy For 2019
- 15 Simple Ways In Which You Can Prevent Hair Breakage Naturally
- Kashmir: The Mise-en-Scène Of Bollywood
Apple has recently announced the iOS 11.3 update for its devices. The new update brings a set of new features to the devices however Apple has not said much about Progressive Web apps that come along with the new update.
As per some reports from the Beebom, Apple has not revealed much information about the change that comes along with the latest iOS 11.3 update. It is being reported that the Cupertino tech giant a silently added the support for the latest basic technology which is responsible for making the Progressive Web Apps (PWA's) work on a users iOS device. Further, a user is free to download and install the Progressive Web Apps (PWA's) on his/her device without the specific requirement of any kind of permissions from the App Store.
The report further suggests that PWA's function with the help of Safari browser, which means accessing geolocation data, sensors, camera, and audio output along with Apple Pay and more features. On the other hand, the PWAs can store only 50MB of data offline and will not access FaceID, ARkit or integrate with Siri, which points out that the functions are limited.
Also in one of our recent articles related to Apple, we covered that Apple the Cupertino tech giant is rumoured to have released new 'Music Videos' section on Apple Music. The Apple Music will be a paid service. Apple has started rolling out this update for the Apple Music which is said to allow the users to stream music videos directly from the app itself without the need of opening another app. Read the complete story here.
We also covered that Apple had released the iMac pro, which is one of the most power-packed devices from Apple back in December 2017. Along with the iMac Pro Apple had also showcased a space grey combo of the Magic Mouse and Magic Keyboard. Read the complete story here.