TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Inside Story Of How Siddaramaiah Led The Operation Against Operation Lotus
- Flipkart Republic Day Sale Starts From January 20: Deals And Offers
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- 10 Interesting Facts Of The Indian Budget
- Kohli Wants To See India As A Superpower In Test Cricket
- Six Important Things That Make You Lucky And Happy
- Visit Yanam — The French Counterpart Of The Southern Peninsula
- This Is The Craziest Thing Ranveer Has Done For Deepika
Apple's flagship product, the iPad2 has found takers in the form of the US Air Force which is planning to provide all it's crews with the iPad2 to lessen their work & stress. This will reportedly lighten the work load of the Flight Crews & will also help them to co-ordinate better.
The iPad2 is supposedly going to replace bagfuls of navigation charts & manuals that the US Air Force flight crews use to navigate & operate. These navigation maps are also used by Pilots in the US Air Force. Thus, the U.S. Air Force has taken a major step in digitizing it's operations.
This move is also seen as a way to thwart RIM's Playbook which is also gaining equal popularity in the Military sector. Thus, with Apple iPad2, the U.S. Air Force plans to make it's operations more efficient & cost effective. Reply with your opinion in our comment section below.