TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
Apple is all set to launch it's flagship product i.e the iPad 3 in March this year. The iPad launch event is going to be held in San Francisco, U.S.A. The launch is said to be one of it's kind in the world.
The Apple iPad 3 is very much improved in comparison to it's predecessor, the iPad 2. Even the technical specifications are the latest in the iPad 3. Apple, reportedly has incorporated a quad core 1 GHz A6 processor. Moving on to the multimedia aspects, the camera of iPad 3 will be very similar to the camera present in the Apple iPhone 4S. Thus, upgrades in every department can be expected. A Retina Display having a resolution of 2048X1536 is supposedly incorporated in the iPad 3.
There are some other expected features that are yet to be confirmed officially. Experts believe that as 2011 was the year of the iPad 2, 2012 is going to be the year of iPad 3. The eagerness of all the Apple fans is going to culminate in March at San Francisco. Reply with your thoughts in our comment section below.