- 17 min ago Redmi 7A with splash resistance announced: Price, specifications and features
- 32 min ago Vivo Z5x official press renders confirms key specifications and design; launch set for today
- 34 min ago RJio leads wireless broadband market with 56% market share: ICRA
- 47 min ago Call of Duty Mobile Beta version releases for Android: How to register
- Finance Infosys Acquires 75% Stake In ABN Amro's Stater
- Movies Hidden Meaning Behind Rashmika Mandanna's TATTOO REVEALED! Is It Rakshit Shetty's Influence?
- News Andhra Pradesh assembly election 2019 results: Here's the full list of winners
- Sports Harmanpreet Kaur wanted to take a break from international cricket following Mithali Raj row in T20 World Cup
- Lifestyle Pangastritis: Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis And Treatment
- Automobiles Toyota Will Not Update The Corolla Altis To BS-VI Norms — Suzuki To Miss Out On C-Segment Offering
- Education HSCAP Allotment Result 2019 Kerala Released
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
Apple iPhone 5 to have 4 inch display?
The upcoming Apple iPhone 5 is back in the rumor mills. It is expected to have a 4 inch display and slimmer form factor. The handset is set for an overall design overhaul. After the launch of the new iPad in March, the device is expected to be branded the new iPhone.
It is now tipped that the screen size of this phone will be in line with the Android handsets that are over sized. The large screen Android phones have flooded the smartphone market all over the world. The latest reports suggest that the leaked prototypes of the new iPhone have a completely redesigned form factor. The device will be launched by the end of this year. It is also expected to have a metallic back panel.
The previous models of iPhone and the iPods have a over sized dock port. The new iPhone will have a new smaller and rounded dock connected. This will help to reduce the width of the smartphone. This smartphone will be longer and slimmer than the iPhone 4 and 4S.
It is also tipped that Apple will make a drastic change to the rear casing. It is expected to have a complete metal panel at the back. It will be flat and not curved and will be metal and not ceramic.