TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rafale Verdict: Centre Moves SC; Seeks Correction On References To CAG Report
- WhatsApp Android Stable Version Gets PIP Mode For Videos
- New Mahindra Thar Spy Pics Out — Almost As Big As A Toyota Innova
- India Post Enters E-Commerce Delivery Business
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test, Day 2 — Kohli And Rahane Keeps India Steady
- Exclusive Interview: Emraan Hashmi Said, "I Don't Take My Films Back Home"
- Siliguri Shopstops: A Bucket List For Shopaholics
- 20 Wonderful Benefits Of Red Spinach
Apple dreamed about its first iPhone in 1983. Leaving that touch screen, this device was a landline and featured an all white color. It has an in-built screen control and also a stylus.
Influential designer, Hartmut Esslinger designed this iPhone for Apple who also helped in making Apple IIc computer and also the founder of Frogdesign.
The images of the first iPhone has been moving across the Internet for a while and recently has grabbed the interest of the public.
The 1983 iPhone is one among the prototypes that was buried by Apple in the past. There is another device that looks similar to the iPad.
Leaving the age of the phone, the concept is quite cool and it can be updated easily into the modern consumer electronics products simply by replacing the stylus screen with the interface of iPad.