TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Scribe Murder Case: Gurmeet Ram Rahim, 3 Others Get Life Imprisonment
- India vs Australia, 3rd ODI: Preview
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Xiaomi Mi 9 New Concept Render With Bezel-Less Display And More
- 7 Best SBI Mutual Fund Schemes To Invest Through SIP
- Why A Trip To Tabo Is The Best Himalayan Adventure You Will Ever Have
- Sidharth & Diana Penty's Grand Outfits
- Deepika Padukone Launches Children’s Book With Her Story; Sidharth Malhotra Takes Selfies With Fans
Valentines Day is getting close and it is a day to prove your love by giving an exciting gift. Apple has posted the gift guide for Valentines Day to help the users to pick up some interesting thing so that their incredible sales get a further boost.
The first suggestion is iPad 2 that is spiced with the marketing talk of Apple that states, A gift that they will use happily. But the caution here it the release of the iPad 3 within few weeks after the celebration of love. So patience is needed to select the best of the two.
The second one in the list is the iPhone 4S which is a better one. This gift does and as well as says it. If your loved one does not panic about the phone bills then this recent iPhone version will be a reasonable choice.
At last it promotes the iPod touch and iPad nano. which is followed by the accessories. For the iPad it Bowers suggests the iPad Smart Cover, Twelve South Compass Mobile Stand, Jawbone's JAMBOX wireless speaker and Philips Fidelio SoundRing portable speaker.
For the iPhone it suggests gifts like in-ear headphones from Apple, mophie Juice Pack Air, Bowers & Wilkins P5 headphones and Michael Kors Wallet Clutch. The company suggests iPod accessories like Bowers & Wilkins Zeppelin Air, Urbanears Plattan Plus headphones and LuaTik Watchband.