TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- "Prevent Black Day," Says Retired HC Judge
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Mobiles Republic Day 2019 — Discounts On Best Smartphones
- From Kohli To Dhoni; Five Reasons Behind India's Win In 2nd ODI
- Every Place You Need To Visit If You Are A First-Timer In Una
- Strange Case Of A Woman Who Cannot Hear Male Voices
- Company Fixed Deposits In India Which Offer Yields Of Near 10%
- Emraan Justifies Himself After Calling Aishwarya 'Plastic'
The new iPad is undoubtedly popular with the people. In addition to this, the launch of the tablet has also boosted the sales of video games. Developers are queuing up with their new iPad compatible games. In addition to this, many games that were not even considered about have also found many takers after the new iPad launch.
One such game is Call Of Duty. The sales of this game shot up tremendously as people preferred to be in the adventure mode once again. Reportedly, the Electronic Arts games which were on the decline have suddenly come to the mainstream sector. One example for this is the "Dead Space" which is custom-made for the iPad. Many game developers have also expressed their interest to tie-up with Apple.
Since the new iPad is already expected to replace the existing game consoles, developers see this opportunity as a gift. They are ready to invest for the future taking huge risks say industry insiders. Apart from the new iPad, game developers are also studying the prospects of targeting the Apple TV. Thus, Apple has become the buzzword this season with people always in the discovery mode.
Thus, the new iPad has not only given a new lease of lives to Apple but to game developers as well. Do reply with your opinion in our comment section below.