TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Ananth Kumar Passes Away: PM Narendra Modi Flies Down To Bangalore
- Here Are all The Upcoming Smartphone Launches For The Month Of November 2018
- Maruti Electric Cars From E-Trio Automobiles: Electric Alto And WagonR
- Nick Jonas Bachelor's Party: New Pictures Emerge
- How To Turn Any Financial Crisis Into A Profit Making Opportunity?
- Migrane? Here Is a List Of Diseases Linked To Migraine
- Must-know Interesting Facts About Kochi
- ICC rankings: Kuldeep, Dhawan & Hafeez Move Up The Charts
The new iPad is undoubtedly popular with the people. In addition to this, the launch of the tablet has also boosted the sales of video games. Developers are queuing up with their new iPad compatible games. In addition to this, many games that were not even considered about have also found many takers after the new iPad launch.
One such game is Call Of Duty. The sales of this game shot up tremendously as people preferred to be in the adventure mode once again. Reportedly, the Electronic Arts games which were on the decline have suddenly come to the mainstream sector. One example for this is the "Dead Space" which is custom-made for the iPad. Many game developers have also expressed their interest to tie-up with Apple.
Since the new iPad is already expected to replace the existing game consoles, developers see this opportunity as a gift. They are ready to invest for the future taking huge risks say industry insiders. Apart from the new iPad, game developers are also studying the prospects of targeting the Apple TV. Thus, Apple has become the buzzword this season with people always in the discovery mode.
Thus, the new iPad has not only given a new lease of lives to Apple but to game developers as well. Do reply with your opinion in our comment section below.