TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Mehul Choksi Moves New Application In PMLA Court, Mentions Long History Of Ailments
- IPL 2019: CSK vs RCB — Preview, Predicted XI, Where To Watch
- IPL 2019 — How To Watch Cricket Extravaganza Live In Action On Your Smartphone?
- Kawasaki Announces Price Hike On Certain Models — Revised Prices From April 2019
- First Poster Of Ajay Devgn's 'De De Pyaar De' Out!
- Should You Invest In New Retirement Mutual Funds Without 80C Tax Benefit?
- Zodiac Signs That Are Sweet Talkers
- Witnessing The Beauty Of Williamnagar, Meghalaya
Apple new iPad comes to India on April 27th
Apple will officially launch the third generation of iPad – new iPad on April 27th in India. The 16 GB Wi-Fi model of the tablet will be available for a price in India of Rs 30,500.
The new iPad has 9.7 inch Retina Display with high resolution. This is the same screen size as in the iPad 2. The Retina Display is the best ever screen possible for the tablets as of now. It makes the device better than the laptops. It has a dual core A5X processor of Apple on board. The tablet has a 5 MP iSight camera on it.
9.7 inch Retina Display with 2048 x 1536 pixel resolution
Dual Core Apple A5X processor
iOS 5.0 software
5 MP iSight camera, 1080p HD video recording
VGA FaceTime front camera
New Dictation feature
10 hours battery life
Price of new iPad in India
16 GB: Rs 30,500
32 GB: Rs 36,500
64 GB: Rs 42,500
Wi+Fi + 4G models:
16 GB: Rs 38,900
32 GB: Rs 44,900
64 GB: Rs 50,900
Apple unveiled the new iPad or iPad 3 on March 7th and launched it on March 16th in some countries. Later on 23rd of the same month, the tablet was launched in some other countries. On April 27, the tablet will be launched in India, Thailand, South Africa, Montenegro, Lithuania, Latvia, Israel, Estonia and Colombia. On April 20th, 12 other countries including Malaysia and South Africa will receive the tablet.
To know more on new iPad in detail, click here.