- News Gun wielding youth’s image goes viral in J&K, terror link suspected
- Finance Shriram Transport Nosedives After Reports Of Piramal Selling Stake
- Movies Radhika Pandit Calls Yash Their Baby Daughter's Superhero! Shares An Adorable Pic On Father's Day
- Sports Cavani: Uruguay ready to fight for Copa America glory
- Lifestyle Shikha Talsania Gave Us Major Jewellery Goal With Her Latest Look
- Automobiles Five And Seven Seater Mercedes GLB Revealed — They ‘Handle’ Family And Friends!
- Education How An Effective Revision Assist You To Fly High In The Competitive Exams
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
Apple new iPad pre orders to take time
If you have pre-ordered the Apple new iPad, then you have to wait for some time. The tablet is scheduled to hit stores only form the 16th of this month. According to reliable sources, pre-orders won't be shipped until the 19th of this month. So it is unlikely that you will get your device before the third week of March.
Apple had earlier stated that it would deliver the new iPads earlier than expected to customers who had pre-booked it. But it seems that Apple has gone back on it's word. The tablets will now start arriving at a later stage than expected. The launch of the gadget was one of Apple's hottest launch events. The new iPad was launched with much fanfare on the 8th of this month.
The tablet is feature-filled to the core & one intriguing feature is the presence of 4G support. The expectation from people has been immense ever since the announcement of the product. This can be proved by looking at the record number of pre-orders that the new iPad received.
The delay in the delivery of pre-orders has enraged quite a few people. But majority of the people don't mind waiting for the new gadget. Thus, whatever the reason, the Apple new iPad surely has all what it takes to be a world-class, useful tablet computer.
Do reply with your opinion in our comment section below.