TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
If you have pre-ordered the Apple new iPad, then you have to wait for some time. The tablet is scheduled to hit stores only form the 16th of this month. According to reliable sources, pre-orders won't be shipped until the 19th of this month. So it is unlikely that you will get your device before the third week of March.
Apple had earlier stated that it would deliver the new iPads earlier than expected to customers who had pre-booked it. But it seems that Apple has gone back on it's word. The tablets will now start arriving at a later stage than expected. The launch of the gadget was one of Apple's hottest launch events. The new iPad was launched with much fanfare on the 8th of this month.
The tablet is feature-filled to the core & one intriguing feature is the presence of 4G support. The expectation from people has been immense ever since the announcement of the product. This can be proved by looking at the record number of pre-orders that the new iPad received.
The delay in the delivery of pre-orders has enraged quite a few people. But majority of the people don't mind waiting for the new gadget. Thus, whatever the reason, the Apple new iPad surely has all what it takes to be a world-class, useful tablet computer.
Do reply with your opinion in our comment section below.