TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Selection Panel To Meet On January 24 To Decide On New CBI Director
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Flipkart Republic Day Sale Starts From January 20: Deals And Offers
- Kohli Wants To See India As A Superpower In Test Cricket
- Company Fixed Deposits In India Which Offer Yields Of Near 10%
- Visit Yanam: The French Counterpart Of The Southern Peninsula
- Kareena Kapoor Khan's Latest Airport Look Is Laidback And About Flared Denims
- Birthday Boy Sidharth Malhotra Cuts Cake At Midnight! Pics!
If you have pre-ordered the Apple new iPad, then you have to wait for some time. The tablet is scheduled to hit stores only form the 16th of this month. According to reliable sources, pre-orders won't be shipped until the 19th of this month. So it is unlikely that you will get your device before the third week of March.
Apple had earlier stated that it would deliver the new iPads earlier than expected to customers who had pre-booked it. But it seems that Apple has gone back on it's word. The tablets will now start arriving at a later stage than expected. The launch of the gadget was one of Apple's hottest launch events. The new iPad was launched with much fanfare on the 8th of this month.
The tablet is feature-filled to the core & one intriguing feature is the presence of 4G support. The expectation from people has been immense ever since the announcement of the product. This can be proved by looking at the record number of pre-orders that the new iPad received.
The delay in the delivery of pre-orders has enraged quite a few people. But majority of the people don't mind waiting for the new gadget. Thus, whatever the reason, the Apple new iPad surely has all what it takes to be a world-class, useful tablet computer.
Do reply with your opinion in our comment section below.