TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Selection Panel To Meet On January 24 To Decide On New CBI Director
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Flipkart Republic Day Sale Starts From January 20: Deals And Offers
- Kohli Wants To See India As A Superpower In Test Cricket
- Company Fixed Deposits In India Which Offer Yields Of Near 10%
- Visit Yanam: The French Counterpart Of The Southern Peninsula
- Kareena Kapoor Khan's Latest Airport Look Is Laidback And About Flared Denims
- Birthday Boy Sidharth Malhotra Cuts Cake At Midnight! Pics!
The launch of Apple's new iPad is bringing everything into place. If you could not manage to get it pre-ordered through the official website of Apple then you can have the piece of cake surely through the Apple stores from 8 a.m. tomorrow morning provided you've got to face the huge crowd.
If you are planning to get one either through pre-order or through the stores definitely this year then you are in fact contributing to the already predicted 65 million units of sale in 2012. That's definitely a huge number of iPads.
Michael Walkley, an analyst has altered the predictions made by him in terms of the number of tablets that might be sold in the year and also in terms of the price of the stock of Apple. The pre-orders of the new iPad is increasing to a great extent that the new ones will take about three weeks to be shipped and this is only within US.
The Walkley also believes that the competitors of Apple will continue to find it hard to launch competitive products in the coming quarters of the year. Accordingly, he also believes the company to achieve a sales figure of 65.6 million units in 2012 which is almost 10 million units higher than his previous estimate of 55.9 million units.