TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Nagrota Attack: Free Run For Terrorists
- 5 Best Short And Safe Investments In India
- Ban On Registration Of New Vehicles In Bangalore — Does It Really Make A Difference?
- Launch Alert: Huawei Mate 20 Pro To Launch On 27th November
- Deepika And Ranveer Bangalore Reception: All You Need To Know!
- F1 Raceweek: Alonso Farewell Looms
- Typhus - Causes, Symptoms And Prevention
- Have You Visited These Saltwater Lakes Of India?
The moment the new Apple iPad was launched, the popularity of Apple grew manifold, according to an online study. More & more people all over the world are reportedly taking to the new iPad. This proves that Apple is on top of the people's minds when it comes to feature-filled gadgets.
Apple is also expected to capture the markets this season with a higher stake compared to previous years. The study also states that the popularity rating of Apple was the highest this time. When Apple brought out the iPad 2, there were impressive popularity ratings, but were no match for the ratings that Apple recorded after the official release of the new iPad.
Industry insiders state that Apple is going to grab 70% of the market share post the tablet release. Other major players also brought out their gadgets that were supposed to be Apple's competitors, but couldn't sustain the momentum & lost out eventually.
Thus, by looking at all these, we can say that Apple is still the king of the gadget market. Do reply with your opinion in our comments section below.