TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Kerala Congress Invites Rahul Gandhi To Contest From Wayanad LS Seat
- IPL 2019: Indian Premier League Opening Ceremony Funds Donated To CRPF & Armed Forces
- Skoda Superb Gets A Facelift!
- OPPO F11 Pro Review: Good Design, Display And Camera, Underwhelming Software
- Salman, Rana & Others Attend The Wedding Of Venky’s Daughter
- Witnessing The Beauty Of Williamnagar, Meghalaya
- 12 Home Remedies To Treat Chapped Lips
- India's Forex Reserves Up By $3.6 Billion To $405.64 Billion
Apple Reportedly Planning to Release iOS 6.0.1 in the Next Few Weeks
According to recent reports, Apple is testing an update for the recent version iOS6, dubbed as iOS 6.0.1.The update could be released to the public in the next few weeks. A confirmation to this report might arrive in today's Apple event. As per the reports, Apple has been testing the updated version iOS 6.0.1 with carrier partners in United States. With the new update, Apple will be fixing several bugs and issues reported by iPad and iPhone users.
Some of the major bug fixes include fix for the horizontal lines bug on the screen which occurs when app folder or keyboard is open and fix for the camera’s flash. Several users have reported that the camera’s flash doesn’t go off when it is supposed to. The update might also improve the support for Wi-fi and also fix several reported issues with cellular data. A bug which allowed access to Passbook details from the lock screen could also get a fix with the new update.
There are also reports in the tech media world which suggest that Apple has started testing iOS 6.1 which is expected to be a major update for iOS 6.This update will cover extensive bug fixes and performance improvements.
Several new features are expected to be integrated with this update. Since Apple has just started testing the update, it might not be released for the public along with iPad mini, which is slated to launch on November 2.Reports suggest that iOS 6.1 update will reach the public after the US holiday season. Exact date for the release is unavailable as of now.
Apple have been working on its Maps app which has caused a bad reputation for the company since the feature was unveiled for the public with iPhone 5. Hopefully iOS 6.1 will bring some major improvements to the Maps app.