- 3 hrs ago Realme To Launch 55-Inch Smart TV In India Soon
- 3 hrs ago Five Asteroids, Including 144ft wide 2020 KF To Flyby Earth Today: How Dangerous Is It?
- 5 hrs ago New Poco Smartphone Coming Soon To India: Is It Poco M2 Pro?
- 5 hrs ago Realme X3 Series Clears BIS Certification; India Launch Imminent
- Sports National Sports Awards: Ministry extends deadline for applications; allows self-nomination
- Movies Rubina Dilaik Finally Opens Up And Reveals The Real Reason For Quitting Shakti Astitva Ke Ehsaas Ki
- News Pregnant elephant's death: Maneka Gandhi flays Kerala govt, questions Rahul's silence
- Automobiles Best-Selling Cars In India In May 2020: Auto Industry Witnesses Major Reshuffling Post Lockdown
- Finance Uday Kotak Becomes CII President
- Lifestyle What Are The Potential Warning Signs of Stomach Cancer?
- Travel Post Lockdown Travel List: Hotspots In Spain
- Education CBSE Cyber Safety Handbook For Students Classes 9 To 12
Everything you need to know about Apple special event: From fancy titanium credit card to Apple TV+
Apple launched more than five new services at the launch event
On the 26th of March 2019 at the special launch event, Apple has unveiled new ecosystem services. These services include a lot more than we ever imagined, and has launched these new services keeping the user privacy in mind.
None of these services will share your personal data or compromise on the user experience. Here is everything that happened on the 26th of March at Apple's newest campus. These launches come the day after the launch of the 2nd Gen Apple AirPods with iPad Mini and iPad Air.
Apple News Plus
Apple News Plus is a subscription-based news aggregation app, which costs $9.9 per month for the entire family. In the first phase, the Apple News Plus app will be available for iPhone, iPad, and Mac for the residents of USA and Canada. The Apple News Plus is already available for the eligible customers.
The Apple News Plus comes with a new UI, which dynamically changes the home screen of the app with "Live cover presentation." The app gives access to more than 300 premium journals, which in total costs $800 if you subscribe to every one of them. As of now, there is no information on the launch/availability of the Apple News Plus in India.
Apple Card is a new generation credit card from Apple, which is tailor-made by Apple in collaboration with Goldman Sachs. Apple offers up to 3% cash back when you purchase something on the Apple ecosystem and offers up to 2% of cash back if you pay using Apple Card on Apple Pay.
The company has also launched a new state of the art physical credit card, which comes with your name, Apple Logo and a chip. This card is carved out of a single piece of titanium, and the card does not display your credit card number, CVV, or even the expiry date. Apple Card will be available from summer 2019. Apple also claims that the Apple Card does not charge late fees and offers the lowest interest rates compared to the competition.
The iOS ecosystem has more than 30,000 high-quality games, and Apple is taking it one step ahead with the Apple Arcade programme. Apple Arcade will be available exclusively for iOS devices, where users can play games that are tailor-made for the iPhones and iPads.
A user has to pay a monthly fee to access 100+ exclusive games, that will be available only in the Arcade space. Do note that, these games will not be available in other platforms. Every week, developers will add newer titles with the new and improved gaming experience, and these games also support offline play. As of now, there is no information on the pricing of the Apple Arcade.
Apple has announced an all-new Apple TV app, which segregates content from the cable company, streaming services like Amazon Prime Videos, and iTunes. The new Apple TV offers an intuitive user interface, and it smartly recognizes your watching pattern using machine learning to suggest the best shows and movies that you will enjoy.
The all-new Apple TV app will be available on Fire Stick, Samsung smart television, LG smart television, Roku, Apple TV, and for Macs for free of cost in 100+ countries.
Apple TV Plus
Apple TV Plus is a new streaming service from Apple, where the company has collaborated with star directors and actors to bring in the best and exclusive content to Apple TV Plus users.
Apple TV Plus is similar to Netflix, where users have to pay monthly charges to enjoy the content on iPhone, iPad, Mac, and Apple TV. Steven Spielberg will direct a new Sci-fi series for the Apple TV, and Steve Carell with Jennifer Aniston has their own morning coffee show.