TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Gaja To Hit Tamil Nadu Tonight: State On High Alert; Schools Shut
- New Jawa, Jawa 42 And Perak Motorcycles Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs 1.55 Lakh
- Jio GigaFiber: How To Register For Reliance FTTH Broadband Connection
- Inside Details About DeepVeer's Konkani-Brahmin Wedding
- Virat Kohli Vows To Give It Back If Aussies Are Aggressive
- Shraddha Kapoor Gave Us One More Cute Fashion Goal With This Floral Summery Dress
- Health Insurance Major Revamp Plan To Serve Customers Better: Here’s How
- All About The Lost Town Of Poompuhar In Tamil Nadu
Apple Inc is now testing a new tablet of smaller size along with its suppliers in order to widen its product line and to stay forward among its competitors.
The officials of Apple 's suppliers told that Apple has shown several screen designs to equip in the new device with a small screen size of about 8 inches. The current size of iPad is 9.7 inches.
The device is expected to have the same resolution as that of the iPad 2 claimed a person who is quite familiar with this subject.
The company will work with Taiwan based AU Optronics and South Korean LG Display Co., the screen makers in order to test the display panels, claim the reports.
This move comes in as Apple is planning to launch the iPad 3 in March this year. The tablet will have a higher resolution than that of the previous version and also similar display size. A version of the gadget will make use of the 4G wireless networks of AT&T Inc and Verizon Wireless.
Already, the music player of the company, iPod is available in various designs and sizes and the company might be adopting the similar concept for the tablets also.
It has considered several tablet designs previously, claim the people familiar with the subject. But the company didn't implement it has Steve Jobs was satisfied only with the 9.7 inch screen size for the tablet as it helped create great apps.