- News Lok Sabha Election 2019: Exit polls which failed to read public mood
- Sports Lyon president Aulas urges PSG to make Ndombele move
- Movies Hina Khan Proved Time Changes: From Being Tantrum Queen, Trolled For Bigg Boss Stint To Cannes Debut
- Education WB Madhyamik Result 2019 Likely To Be Released on May 21
- Lifestyle Schizophrenia: Causes, Symptoms And Treatment
- Automobiles Bentley Book Costs More Than A Luxury House — Rs 1.80 Crore For A Book!
- Finance Here's How Google Is Tracking Your Online Purchases
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
Apple to launch iPhone 5 in September
The upcoming Apple iPhone (unofficially called iPhone 5) is in the rumor fire since a long time. Prior to the launch of the iPhone 4S in October 2011, many people expected it to be the iPhone 5 as it was the fifth generation Apple smartphone. Since then, the device was speculated highly all over the world.
There are several rumors like its display size, the design and even the name. Previously, a Foxconn recruiter said that it will launch in June this year. Later sources claimed that the smartphone will be launched in October 2012. But now, there is a rumor that the iPhone 5 will be launched in September.
The recent reports state that Pegatron Technology has secured the orders for the next generation iPhone from Apple. Pegatron Technology is an Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) for the iPhone 4S and the new iPad. The reports claim that a 10 inch iPad will be launched by Apple in the Q3 of 2012.
Apple has been reported to secure the iPhone5.com domain name. It is said to have a lined a complaint with the WIPO (World Intellectual Property Organization) regarding the iphone5.com domain. The domain is currently being used as a forum for the Apple fans to talk about the upcoming device.
If the rumors are to be believed, apple will release the iPhone 5 in September 2012. Moreover, the company's new strategy of not naming a product is creating buzz about the name of it. It can be called the iPhone 5 or the new iPhone.
It is rumored to have a 4 inch Retina Display and an A6 quad core processor. It is also expected to have an updated version of the voice assistant Siri and an improved battery. The upcoming device is expected to be slimmer than the iPhone 4S.