TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Delhi HC To Hear Plea Seeking Women's Entry In Hazrat Nizamuddin Dargah Today
- GST Annual Return Filing Date Extended To March 31, 2019
- Australia vs India Ist Test Day 5: Live Updates
- Should You Buy The New Tata Harrier? — Check Out Its Pros And Cons
- Inside Pictures: Shahrukh Khan, Priyanka Chopra And Katrina Kaif Clicked At Isha Ambani’s Sangeet
- Grahan Village: A Trek To Unravel Ecstasy
- 6 Ways To Add More Storage Space To Your Macbook
- Disha Patani’s Understated Attire Is Perfect For A Moonlit Wedding
According to reports, Apple wants to make India as it's next new iPad hub. This is surely good news for the digital market in India. Since India is not counted as one of the Apple hubs, this news will surely have a positive impact on both India & Apple.
The Apple new iPad is available in stores from today. People all over the world are queuing up today to lay their hands on the new iPad. But Indians are in for some disappointment as the tablet is still going to take some time to hit the stores in India. Reports also reveal that Apple is seriously considering making products exclusively targeting Indians.
Apple also intends to educate people in India about it's new iPad starting in some time. It expects a record number of sales in India. With features that are designed to provide users an intuitive computing, the iPad is sure to succeed say experts. Now all eyes will be set on the launch of the new iPad in India.
Experts also state that people in India are taking to the iPads & their subsequent versions. Since the iPads also provide people alternative work environments, Indians are opening up to the iPad. But this time irrespective of the “High Price Tag” , people will embrace the new iPad say experts.