TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Mehul Choksi Moves New Application In PMLA Court, Mentions Long History Of Ailments
- IPL 2019: CSK vs RCB — Preview, Predicted XI, Where To Watch
- IPL 2019 — How To Watch Cricket Extravaganza Live In Action On Your Smartphone?
- Kawasaki Announces Price Hike On Certain Models — Revised Prices From April 2019
- First Poster Of Ajay Devgn's 'De De Pyaar De' Out!
- Should You Invest In New Retirement Mutual Funds Without 80C Tax Benefit?
- Zodiac Signs That Are Sweet Talkers
- Witnessing The Beauty Of Williamnagar, Meghalaya
Art Factory Unveils Massage Mouse for Fatigued Computer Users
Inspired by the large number of computer users suffering from painful symptoms of computer fatigue, Art Factory has blended the latest mouse and massager technologies into an innovative mouse that feels just as good in your hand as it does on your body.
The massage mouse gives you the control and precision of a state-of-the-art touch-sensitive mouse and the convenience of a powerful massager. With a massage mouse, you can stop work, switch to massage mode, massage away aches and pains and switch back to mouse mode feeling refreshed. Prototypes of the massage mouse will be exhibited in Hannover, Germany from October 3-5 and at International CES in Las Vegas from January 8-11, 2013.
- Comfortable and stylish design.
- Large touch-sensitive surface.
- Easy mode switching.
- 10 vibration levels.
- 2 vibration patterns.
- Relaxing LED illumination.
- Precise optical tracking.
- Wireless interface.
- Compact USB wireless receiver.
- Convenient USB charging stand.
- Macintosh and Windows compatible.
For more information, visit this page.