TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Interaction With TN Students: Rahul Didn’t Violate Poll Code Says EC
- IPL 2019: Chennai Super Kings: Experience, Power, Emotion Drive The Champions
- Porsche 911 GT2 RS Becomes Fastest Car At BIC
- Apple Introduces AirPods 2 With Wireless Charging Case For Rs 18,900
- Trump Says Tariffs On China To Remain For A 'Substantial Period'
- Has Fame & Success Gone To Vicky Kaushal's Head?
- When A Baby Split Into Two!
- Food Tour In North India
Asus teases Windows 8, Android Transformer tablets
Is Asus planning to launch a new device in the Transformer series of tablets? It seems to do so as it has released a teaser video on its official YouTube channel. The short teaser video indicates next transformations and the Computex 2012 event. Computex 2012 will be held in Taipei, Taiwan. Asus is expected to show a Windows 8 and an Android based tablets at the event. Both these devices are expected to be branded under the Eee Pad Transformer range.
The new Computex 2012 event teaser and the press invites sent out by the brand hint at the Next Tranformations. Though this video does not reveal much information, the tags added to it claim indicate Windows 8, tablet, Transformer, Computex 2012, Eee, Teaser and Android. So we can guess that the company will showcase the Transformer tablets powered by Windows 8 and Android operating systems at the Computex 2012 event. Check out the video below.
There are reports about the Transformer TF700, Android ICS powered tablet and a Windows 8 based tablet. So, we can expect these tablets to be showcased by the brand next week. The Computex 2012 starts on June 5th in Taipei, Taiwan. There are no other details about the topic in the video or invite.