TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Kerala Congress Invites Rahul Gandhi To Contest From Wayanad LS Seat
- IPL 2019: Indian Premier League Opening Ceremony Funds Donated To CRPF & Armed Forces
- Skoda Superb Gets A Facelift!
- OPPO F11 Pro Review: Good Design, Display And Camera, Underwhelming Software
- Salman, Rana & Others Attend The Wedding Of Venky’s Daughter
- Witnessing The Beauty Of Williamnagar, Meghalaya
- 12 Home Remedies To Treat Chapped Lips
- India's Forex Reserves Up By $3.6 Billion To $405.64 Billion
AVG Unveils 2013 Range of Consumer Online Security Products
Only a few days ago, Norton updated its mobile security product portfolio. Now AVG Technologies, a pioneer in the development of Internet and mobile security solutions has announced its latest range of anti-virus products.
The company has announced a new AVG Anti-Virus FREE version designed to be more powerful and improved compared to the previous version. The company has also redesigned the interface of all the products using the touch compatible technology. Improvements are also evident in the navigational features in AVG products. The navigation is now a lot smoother so as to comply with the needs of the latest operating systems and hardware systems.
Users can also modify the settings with ease using simplified firewall. The latest version of AVG products will also feature multi-layered protection technology.
AVG Internet Security 2013
AVG Internet Security 2013 key features include:
- Integrated Security Firewall
- AVG LinkScanner
- AVG Anti-Spam
AVG PC TuneUp
Another product being released with updates is AVG PC TuneUp. It now comes with some enhanced features compared to the previous version.
Some of the enhancements include:
- Smoother functioning of PC
- Improved Performance
- Efficient Hard Drive
- Known issues being fixed with the new version
- Improved battery life in laptops
- Elimination of issues such as Freezing and Crashing
AVG already announced new features such as ‘Do Not Track’ feature. The company is also among the few to support the new web privacy standard allowing users to give more control over others in accessing their personal information.
JR Smith, CEO of AVG Technologies was stated as saying, “The rapid uptake of new technologies is making the connected, online world a more complex place to navigate. Our customers want to focus on enjoying using the internet with confidence and peace of mind that they are protected.”