TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Telangana Elections: Restrictions Imposed On Campaign Time In Naxal Belts
- Jio vs Airtel vs Vodafone: Best Tariff Plans Under Rs 200
- Road Rage In India: Video Of A Man On Top Of A Running Car Becomes Viral!
- DeepVeer's Mumbai Wedding Reception Will Be A Grand Affair
- How To Turn Any Financial Crisis Into A Profit Making Opportunity?
- Migrane? Here Is a List Of Diseases Linked To Migraine
- Must-know Interesting Facts About Kochi
- India vs West Indies: The Five Key Takeaways
In 2012, BlackHAT hackers of Bangladesh have carried out the first large scale hacking spree. The group has attacked over 20,000 Indian websites like Indian Border Security Force.
The BSF website, www.bsf.nic.in is completely damaged in the hacking process and the group's community page states that this action is a response to the killing made by the BSF personnel in the India-Bangladesh border.
The Facebook fan page of the Black Hat group has a post that states that they do not have personal issues with the Indians and that the BSF and the Indian Government were too brutal that has forced them to do so.
Another post states that India had supported the country in 1971 and now they are killing them while another states that the motherland needs victory and that death cannot scare them.
The group has also hacked www.paisacontrol.com which offers Stock News and Tips. After defacing over 20,000 Indian sites, they posted a warning message that asks BSF to stop killing the Bangladeshis in the border.
Another group of hackers named 3xp1r3 Cyber Army has hacked over 700 Indian websites. These hackers are posting the alleged videos of the BSF personnel behaving brutally at the border.