TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Avalanche In Ladakh — 5 Bodies Recovered; 5 Feared Trapped
- New Tax Laws Help You To Save More This Tax Season — Here's How
- AFC Asian Cup 2019 — Full Schedule
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Asus ZenFone Max M2 — Detailed Review
- Why Cheat India — Movie Review
- Benefits Of Drinking Black Coffee
- Vikramshila — The Forgotten University In Bhagalpur, Bihar
In New York's Toy Fair, Mattel has released the latest incarnation of Barbie, the all time favorite doll of girls. The all new Barbie Photo Fashion Doll has an in built digital camera.
The doll will have the same characteristics that was in the Barbie but it is spiced up with an hi-tech twist. It has a digital camera in its body. Children can take photos using the doll and these snaps will be displayed across the T-shirt that the doll is wearing.
The unique styled doll can store over 100 images and also can be connected to a computer using the USB slot thereby letting users to download and edit the photos that are taken using the Barbie website.
The Barbie Photo Fashion Doll is due to be launched in to the market in August of this year and it will available for a price of Rs. 2,500 approximately.