TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Supreme Court: Sabrimala Order To Continue
- Royal Enfield 650cc Models To Launch In India Today
- DeepVeer Wedding: Deepika Broke Down At Her Mehendi Ceremony
- ATP Finals: Federer Is Back On Track
- Best Phones With Dual-Rear Cameras To Buy In India Under Rs 10,000
- Value Stocks To Buy Under Rs 50
- Morning Habits Of Highly Successful People
- All About Kanwar Lake Bird Sanctuary
In New York's Toy Fair, Mattel has released the latest incarnation of Barbie, the all time favorite doll of girls. The all new Barbie Photo Fashion Doll has an in built digital camera.
The doll will have the same characteristics that was in the Barbie but it is spiced up with an hi-tech twist. It has a digital camera in its body. Children can take photos using the doll and these snaps will be displayed across the T-shirt that the doll is wearing.
The unique styled doll can store over 100 images and also can be connected to a computer using the USB slot thereby letting users to download and edit the photos that are taken using the Barbie website.
The Barbie Photo Fashion Doll is due to be launched in to the market in August of this year and it will available for a price of Rs. 2,500 approximately.