TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- The First Sound From Mars — A Truly Special Acoustic Experience
- Hockey World Cup 2018: India Vs Canada: Live Updates & Highlights
- 8 Apps That You Should Probably Delete From Your Smartphone
- Should You Buy The New Tata Harrier? — Check Out Its Pros And Cons
- Planning A High-Altitude Trekking? — Here's What You Should Know
- Banking Services On WhatsApp Are Catching Up
- A Woman Died Within Few Hours Of Giving Birth, But Saved 50 Lives!
- Katrina Opens Up About Attending Deepika-Ranveer's Reception
Here are the results of the annual Great Place to Work survey. The IT companies have occupied a majority of the positions in the list. This year, the major improvements in the workplace culture that are considered in the study are work life balance, flexibility in taking off when required and effectively and creatively designing and implementing practices and policies. Great companies to work for doesn't indicate that the employees will receive excellent salary. Almost all these companies have been conservative when it comes to salary hikes.
2. Intel Technology
5. Forbes Marshall
6. American Express
7. Marriott Hotels
8. Intuit Technology Services
9. Qualcomm India
The survey was conducted to list the Top 50 companies. In this article we have listed only the Top 10 companies that are considered the best to work for in 2012. Some of these companies have retained their position while some others have joined the list for the first time.