TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Kulbhushan Jadhav Case At ICJ: Proceedings Adjourned Till Tomorrow
- Mahindra XUV300 Vs Maruti Vitara Brezza — A Detailed Comparison
- Formula One 2019: Nico +Rosberg Most Excited About Vettel-Leclerc Partnership In 2019, Says It Will Be 'Super Fun'
- Airtel Reintroduces Two Prepaid Recharge Plans For Its Subscribers
- Are Exchange Traded Funds ETF Suitable For Your Investment Portfolio?
- Kamalpur — The Long Lost Love Affair Of North-East India
- Alia Bhatt Reveals When She Will Marry Ranbir!
- Anushka Sharma's Street-style Outfit Is Our Latest OOTD
Here are the results of the annual Great Place to Work survey. The IT companies have occupied a majority of the positions in the list. This year, the major improvements in the workplace culture that are considered in the study are work life balance, flexibility in taking off when required and effectively and creatively designing and implementing practices and policies. Great companies to work for doesn't indicate that the employees will receive excellent salary. Almost all these companies have been conservative when it comes to salary hikes.
2. Intel Technology
5. Forbes Marshall
6. American Express
7. Marriott Hotels
8. Intuit Technology Services
9. Qualcomm India
The survey was conducted to list the Top 50 companies. In this article we have listed only the Top 10 companies that are considered the best to work for in 2012. Some of these companies have retained their position while some others have joined the list for the first time.